Monday, November 2, 2009

Its been a while

So here's the latest news with Richard,
!!Real quick langauge lesson!! here in portugal they don´t have the i before e rule at all so its not Lieria its Leiria just wanted to let you know.(Thats not meant to be rude so if you kinda toke it as rude i´m sorry)But yea things are going great here we have three investigators that I could see being baptized either this month or next. And we are really building up the lines with are members, I feel like Leiria is going to explode soon and soon be split into two wards maybe in a year or less. And i´m having a great time here with my companion and my district they are all such cool guys and I can see myself hanging out with them after the mission. And one of the other Elders has kinda talked me into going to BYU Hawaii for at least a little while I think it would be cool. I´ll be getting my first hair cut today from a portugese person I´ll be sure to send some pics next week. And for thanksgiving we were asked to make fruit salad and a pie so I´m getting really excited because I really want to make a really cool pie and my companion told me that im not allowed to make cookies or brownies anymore (they were just too good and he eats a ton of them and he is trying to lose weight).
Just remember that God is always ready to help you and I can not tell you how many time he has helped me on my mission thus far.
Love,
Elder Haun

No comments:

Post a Comment